WSM believes in talent without boundaries. Yet we live in a world of immigration laws and bureaucracy. Our goal is to help you navigate the world of rules with minimal pain and suffering. Along the way, we like to form long term relationships and have some fun.
No matter your company’s size, WSM can help you
- prepare and file temporary visa petitions, including all related forms and supporting documents;
- advise you up front about processing times, costs and possible issues;
- monitor all expirations and keep you informed using our robust on-line tracking and case management system;
- perform onsite audits of Labor Condition Applications (LCAs) to ensure full compliance;
- guide you in the path from temporary to permanent residence;
- keep you apprised of all new and relevant developments in immigration law and policies;
- assist with I-9 requirements and E-Verify applications;
- draft immigration policies;
- counsel on international travel requirements;
- conduct personalized training for HR, recruiters, hiring managers and employees;
- provide assistance with family-based needs; and
- represent you in naturalization and citizenship claims.
Our services to both corporations and individual employees emphasize partner-level attention and superior service. We understand the importance of being available and responsive as we maintain the highest standards in our work product.
These materials are provided to you solely for informational purposes and are not legal advice. Transmission of these materials, and receipt of these materials by you, is not intended and does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.
These materials are intended for use by those seeking information regarding WSM and its practice. Any online readers should not act upon any information contained in this website without first seeking advice from a qualified attorney.