Weaver Schlenger Recognized Again as Top Corporate Immigration Firm by Chambers USA 2022
June 1, 2022
The international attorney ranking publication, Chambers and Partners, once again lists Weaver Schlenger as a top corporate immigration firm in the Chambers USA 2022 edition, released today.
Here’s what Chambers has to say about Weaver Schlenger:
- Recognized for our handling of all aspects of US and global business immigration
- Continues to excel in connection with immigrant and nonimmigrant visas, I-9 compliance and consular services
- Diverse client portfolio includes the biotech, financial services and social media companies, among others
Chambers reports what clients have to say about Weaver Schlenger:
- “Weaver Schlenger provide excellent service, they understand our business needs well and they understand the personal anxiety of immigration work.”
- “The team are very responsive, supportive and very empathetic.”
- “The group values attention to detail and quality.”
Chambers also notes that Kirsten Schlenger “is very thorough and responsive” and Mary Jane Weaver’s “expertise and legal judgment are always on point.” Tiffany Hill is described as “a thoughtful advocate whose goal is always to obtain the best results for her clients.”
Chambers conducts independent research on top law firms worldwide, interviewing peers and clients to assess the areas of technical legal ability, client service, depth of team, commercial vision and business understanding, diligence and value.
News Alert Signup