Chambers USA 2020 Recognizes Weaver Schlenger as Top Corporate Immigration Firm for US and Global Work
April 24, 2020
Chambers USA, the international attorney ranking publication, once again lists Weaver Schlenger as a top corporate immigration firm. Here's what Chambers says about Weaver Schlenger:
- Recognized for its handling of all aspects of US and global business immigration.
- Continues to excel in connection with immigrant and nonimmigrant visas, I-9 compliance and consular services.
- Diverse client portfolio includes the biotech, financial services and social media companies, among others.
- Continued to advise clients on the implications of the Trump Administration's immigration-related Executive Orders, including the Buy American and Hire American policy.
We are especially proud of client feedback to Chambers:
- Weaver Schlenger’s “lawyers are knowledgeable and seem to collaborate well. They also manage to be extremely professional while at the same time being down-to-earth."
- "The team is very competent and hands-on with its clients."
- "When issues arise, along with analyzing all aspects of a case, [the firm] provides realistic assessments, sound advice and recommendations on how to move forward."
This year’s results also note that partner Kirsten Schlenger “is very easy to work with, very prompt and answers any questions in a timely manner."
Per the Chambers’ research, partner Mary Jane Weaver impresses clients with "the personalized attention she gives each matter, her responsiveness to our concerns or requests for advice, and her thoroughness and accuracy of work product."
Chambers conducts independent research on top law firms worldwide, interviewing peers and clients to assess the areas of legal expertise, client service, commercial vision and business understanding, diligence, and value.
News Alert Signup