Weaver Schlenger LLP Webinar Series on Immigration Topics Immigration Compliance, including Site Visits and I-9 Best Practices
April 3, 2018
Date: Friday, April 20, 2018
Time: 9:00 to 10:00 am PT
April is tax month. It’s also a good time to make sure you understand immigration compliance, from LCA public access file requirements if you employ H-1B workers, to best practices when completing I-9 forms, to what to do in case of a government site visit.
Join Weaver Schlenger as we provide a checklist of actions you can take now to stay on top of compliance with U.S. immigration laws. We will cover a wide range of topics relevant to all employers who sponsor foreign national employees:
- What are site visits
- What to expect during a site visit
- How to prepare in advance for a site visit
- How to audit I-9s, LCA PAFs, and PERM files to stay in compliance
- I-9 Best Practices
- Advantages of enrolling in E-Verify
- What employers need to when employees change jobs or location
- What type of immigration policies lead to better compliance
This webinar is geared toward in-house lawyers and professionals in human resources, recruiting and staffing, who are responsible for the immigration function within their organizations.
This program has been approved for 1 (General) recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
This program has also been approved for CA MCLE credit (1 hour) by the State Bar of California.
News Alert Signup