WSM Webinar Series on Immigration Topics: The New Form I-9
January 13, 2017
Time: 9:00 to 10:00 am PT
Starting January 22, 2017 the updated Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form will replace the current version. All U.S. employers are required to use the new Form I-9 for all newly hired employees in the U.S. after that date.
Join WSM for a complimentary webinar to review the changes to the Form I-9, including
- Drop-down lists and calendars
- On-screen instructions for each field
- Certification in Section 1
In this webinar, we will also:
- Provide training on how to properly complete this required form while avoiding common errors
- Review storage and retention requirements and other I-9 best practices.
This program has been approved for 1 (General) recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
This program has also been approved for CA MCLE credit (1 hour) by the State Bar of California.