WSM July 2016 Webinar: L-1 Visas
July 15, 2016
Our economy is global and the world is flat, but convincing the USCIS to approve an L-1 intracompany visa petition is not an easy task. Recent government trends demonstrate that the L-1 visa remains elusive and challenging.
In this webinar, WSM will provide training on
- The L-1 visa basic requirements
- Difference between an Executive, Manager and Specialized Knowledge
- Must a manager manage people to qualify?
- How to establish “specialized” skills?
- Documentation to get a new office L-1 approved
- RFE trends
- Blanket Ls
- USCIS recent memorandum on “L-1B Adjudications Policy”
This webinar is geared toward in-house lawyers and professionals in human resources, recruiting and staffing, who are responsible for the immigration function within their organizations.
This program has been approved for 1 (General) recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
This program has also been approved for CA MCLE credit (1 hour) by the State Bar of California.
News Alert Signup