January 2014 Visa Bulletin Shows Some Movement for EB-3s
December 13, 2013 | Tags: EB-1 | EB-2 | EB-3
The Department of State's January Visa Bulletin, released yesterday, brings 6 months forward movement for EB-3 except India. EB-2 Chinese and Indian nationals are all but stalled (one month for EB-2 Chinese nationals). Last month, we reported long visa retrogression queues and and analysis by Charlie Oppenheim, the Department of State's visa number crunching guru. The story remains to be told for EB-3 all others, China and Mexico, with currently only a two year wait under visa retrogression – will there be severe visa retrogression for these EB-3 foreign nationals as the fiscal year continues?
- all still "CURRENT"
- All others – still "CURRENT"
- China – advances 1 month to December 8, 2008
- India –still at November 15, 2004
- Mexico – still "CURRENT"
- Philippines – still "CURRENT"
- All others –advances 6 months to April 1, 2012
- China – advances 6 months to April 1, 2012
- India – still at September 1, 2003
- Mexico – advances 6 months to April 1, 2012
- Philippines –advances 5 weeks to February 15, 2007
News Alert Signup