WSM Attorneys Attending and Speaking at AILA Chapters Conference
October 26, 2012
Mary Jane Weaver, Lisa Baker Jones and Stephanie C. Smith will be attending the 25th Annual California Chapters Conference in San Diego November 8-10.
Ms. Baker Jones will be the discussion leader at the following round table:
THE NEW WORLD OF RFES
• Dealing with The High Cost of Burdensome RFEs
• How Best to Avoid Them in NIV Cases—Is It Even Possible?
• How to Work With Clients When RFEs Go Beyond the Pale—What Resources Does AILA Offer?
• Challenging an Inappropriate or Unjustified RFE
• Specific Challenges Facing Small Employers or New Offices
Lisa Baker Jones (DL), San Francisco, CA
Kelly McCown, San Francisco, CA
Donald Kyle Sheppard, San Diego, CA
Lynn Lee, AILA Senior Liaison and Information Associate, Washington, DC
News Alert Signup