Main Nav
Temporary Work Visas

Temporary Work Visas

Let us help you and your company with the following nonimmigrant (temporary) work visa options:

  • H-1B for professionals in a specialty occupation
  • O-1 for those with extraordinary ability in their field
  • TN for Canadian and Mexican professionals
  • L-1A for managers or executives who have worked at related company overseas
  • L-1B for specialized knowledge employees who have worked at related company overseas
  • E-1/E-2 for treaty trader/investors
  • E-3 for Australian citizen professionals in a specialty occupation
  • F-1 for students
  • J for exchange visitor interns or trainees (including waivers of the two-year home residency requirement, if applicable)
  • B-1 in lieu of H for short-term professionals assignments
  • B-1 business visitors who will not be working while in the U.S.

WSM carefully evaluates each case and advises clients on the most suitable nonimmigrant visa option. We examine the short and long-term plans of the individual and the employer, and the impact of a particular visa on family members who will travel with the employee to the United States. We anticipate what issues might arise and plan how best to address them. This allows us to determine the cleanest, quickest way to achieve the client’s objectives for a temporary work visa.


News Alert Signup