Weaver Schlenger Webinar: Immigration Compliance, including I-9 Best Practices
Friday, September 24, 2021
9:00 - 10:00 am PT
Join Weaver Schlenger as we provide tips on staying on top of compliance with U.S. immigration laws, from LCA Public Access File requirements to I-9 best practices. We will cover a wide range of topics relevant to all employers who sponsor foreign national employees:
- Requirements for LCA Public Access Files
- Advantages of enrolling in E-Verify
- STEM OPT employer requirements
- What employers need to do when employees change jobs or location, including WFH
- I-9 best practices, including the latest regarding flexibility in pandemic times
- How to audit I-9s
- What type of immigration policies lead to better compliance
This webinar is geared toward in-house lawyers and professionals in human resources, recruiting and staffing who are responsible for the immigration function within their organizations.
This program has been approved for 1.00 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). This program has also been approved for CA MCLE credit (1 hour) by the State Bar of California.