WSM Webinar Series on Immigration Topics: BAHA, Preparing for Site Visits & Mastering Immigration Compliance
September 5, 2017
Date: September 22, 2017
Time: 9:00 to 10:00 am PT
We recently posted about the changes we’re seeing after President Trump issued his Buy American, Hire American (BAHA) Executive Order and the USCIS announcement of increased site visits. Some of the negative outcomes are just plain unavoidable (i.e., wrong), but others can be overcome or prevented through preparation and solid immigration policies. Now is the time to focus on immigration compliance.
Join WSM as we discuss:
- Tightening of standards and increased scrutiny following BAHA and other government actions, including re-institution of interviews for employment-based AOS applicants
- What are site visits and which employers the government will target
- What to expect during a site visit
- How to prepare in advance for a site visit
- How to audit LCA PAFs, PERM files, and I-9s
- What employers need to do to stay in compliance when foreign national employees change jobs
- What type of immigration policies lead to better compliance
This webinar is geared toward in-house lawyers and professionals in human resources, recruiting and staffing, who are responsible for the immigration function within their organizations.
News Alert Signup