July 2014 Visa Bulletin: Roller Coaster Ride for EB-2 Indians, Standstill for Most
June 10, 2014 | Tags: EB-1 | EB-2 | EB-3
As we approach the end of the government's fiscal year, EB-2 Indians see another jump forward with number crunching by the State Department's Visa Office only the DOS can comprehend. The DOS's July Visa Bulletin, released today, moves EB-2 India ahead again this year, here, almost four years. EB-3 Philippines moves forward one year. Left behind for now and the considerable future is EB-3 China and others which are at a standstill. For those adjustment of status applicants receiving requests for evidence for physical exams – act fast. Also needing to act fast is Congress in July, on immigration reform.
- All still "CURRENT"
- All others — Still "CURRENT"
- China — Advances 1 month to July 1, 2009
- India — Advances nearly four years to September 1, 2008
- Mexico — Still "CURRENT"
- Philippines — Still "CURRENT"
- All others — Remains at April 1, 2011
- China — Remains at October 1, 2006
- India — Advances 15 days to November 1, 2003
- Mexico — Remains at April 1, 2011
- Philippines — Advances 1 year to January 1, 2009