December 2013 Visa Bulletin Brings Retrogression for EB-2 India
November 11, 2013 | Tags: EB-1 | EB-2 | EB-3
In the newly released December Visa Bulletin, the Department of State affirms many of the predictions we reported on last week. The EB-2 India category has retrogressed by nearly four years — partly due to a high volume of Indian nationals "upgrading" from EB-3 to EB-2 — and EB-3 India sees slight retrogression of three weeks. On the positive side, we see significant advancement of one year each in the EB-3 China, "all other" and Mexico categories.
- All still current.
- All others — Still current
- China — Advances one month to November 8, 2008
- India — Retrogresses three years and seven months to November 15, 2004
- Mexico — Still current
- Philippines — Still current.
- All others — Advances one year to October 1, 2011
- China — Advances one year to October 1, 2011
- India — Retrogresses three weeks to September 1, 2003
- Mexico — Advances one year to October 1, 2011
- Philippines — Advances three weeks to January 8, 2007.
News Alert Signup