(415) 395-9331 ext. 311
From Paula's interview for the Masters of Immigration Law series on ReelLawyers.com
Ms. March has always enjoyed helping and showing compassion to people of different races and nationalities. From participating in a Missions trip to Mexico to deliver food, water and dental essentials to different communities, to demonstrating her passion for suicide prevention and volunteering for the national suicide prevention hotline, she now continues to find joy in helping others by solving different types of immigration matters. Born and raised in Northern California, she loves her Bay Area sports teams!
Ms. March represents fast-growing, mid-size corporate clients in both U.S. nonimmigrant (H-1B, L-1, TN, E-3) and immigrant (PERM, I-140 EB-1/EB-2/EB-3, AOS) petitions. Ms. March has vast expertise with EB-1 Intracompany Manager Petitions and researching complex legal issues. Ms. March also possesses experience with E-2 treaty investor visas. Upon graduating from law school, Ms. March served as a Staff Assistant and Assistant Director of Constituent Services for U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer in San Francisco, where she also felt honored to be able to assist constituents who required assistance resolving issues with the federal government.
Education: San Diego State University, B.S. Criminal Justice Administration, 1993; Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D., 1997.
Professional Memberships: Wisconsin Bar Member; American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).
Recent Speaking Engagements:
- 2021: "PERM Labor Certification: Overview, Recruitment, and Remote Workers," July WSM Webinar; "Sponsoring Employees for Green Cards: An Overview," May WSM Webinar.
- 2020: "Sponsoring Employees for Green Cards: Everything You Need to Know," August WSM Webinar.
- 2020: "PERM Labor Certification: An Overview & COVID-19 Challenges," June WSM Webinar.
- 2019: "How to Live with RFEs as the New Normal," December WSM Webinar; "PERM Labor Certification," February WSM Webinar.
- 2018: "PERM Labor Certification," June WSM Webinar; "Getting Ready for H-1B Cap Season," January WSM Webinar.
- 2017: "Business Immigration Outlook and How to Prepare," June WSM Webinar.