Experienced Business Immigration Paralegal
We are always looking for Business Immigration Paralegals with experience in NIV and/or IV matters to join our highly respected, diverse and exceptionally fun team.
Under the supervision of attorneys:
- Assist small to mid-sized, fast-growing employers who hire foreign national employees apply for work visas and/or permanent resident applications (H-1Bs, TNs, L-1s, E-3s, PERM, I-140s, etc.)
- Prepare and file well-documented, well-presented immigration petitions.
- Conduct research and write technical, detailed support letters in support of immigration filings.
- Draft and file DHS/USCIS/DOL applications and forms, supporting documents, and cover letters.
- Communicate with HR, employees, and family members to gather and obtain the needed materials.
- Improve processes, templates and reporting features.
- Follow-up on inquiries with client and various government agencies as needed.
- Respond to client emails and inquiries as directed by attorneys.
- Other duties as specified by attorneys.
Education & Experience
A bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certificate is required. Our ideal candidate possesses at least one year of business immigration experience and is professional, smart, a self-starter, hardworking, achievement/detail-oriented, reliable, an excellent multi-tasker, a team player, with a flexible mindset and exceptional analytical, writing, time/case-management, and people/customer service skills and expertise.
If interested, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Salary is $27 to $41 per hour. Compensation is commensurate with experience based on a 40-hour work week and benefits include medical, dental, vision, commuter checks, 401k plan, paid time off, sick leave, paid holidays, and eligibility for discretionary bonuses.
News Alert Signup