Weaver Schlenger LLP is a fast-paced and friendly boutique law firm – located in San Francisco’s financial district – with a focus on business immigration. We are known for providing excellent and proactive legal analysis and service to our clients. Our clients are diverse, our staff is diverse and our expertise is comprehensive.
Immigration law is complicated, challenging and ever-changing, and at Weaver Schlenger we embrace our mission of providing top-notch legal assistance to clients while promoting a supportive and collegial work environment. We emphasize training and mentorship and fun. We utilize technology as much as possible, yet value bespoke service and thoughtful analysis.
We have an immediate opening for an Associate Attorney to work on both nonimmigrant and PERM/immigrant visa work. S/he will:
- Conduct legal research and analysis of immigration law;
- Review draft forms, employer letters, and supporting documents for filing with various government agencies;
- Communicate with clients to obtain necessary materials for case preparation;
- Respond to client calls and inquiries;
- Participate in regular status calls with corporate clients, review status reports and keep track of various deadlines;
- Supervise work of paralegals;
- Prepare clients for and represent clients before various government agencies;
- Conduct legal consultations with potential clients; and
- Other duties as specified by partners.
JD from an accredited institution; Membership in any state bar; excellent analytical, research, and written skills; positive attitude; and 1-3 years of experience in business immigration. E-mail resume and cover letter to Jobs@wsmimmigration.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and offer competitive salaries and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, commuter checks, 401k plan, paid time off, sick leave, paid holidays, and eligibility for a discretionary bonus.