WSM Webinar Series on Immigration Topics L-1 Visas
May 26, 2017
Time: 9:00 to 10:00 am PT
Our economy is global and the world is flat, but convincing the USCIS to approve an L-1 intracompany visa petition is not an easy task. Recent government trends demonstrate that the L-1 visa remains elusive and challenging.
In this webinar, WSM will provide training on
- The L-1 visa basic requirements
- Difference between an Executive, Manager and Specialized Knowledge
- Must a manager manage people to qualify?
- How to establish “specialized” skills?
- Documentation to get a new office L-1 approved
- RFE trends
- Blanket Ls
- USCIS memorandum on “L-1B Adjudications Policy”
This webinar is geared toward in-house lawyers and professionals in human resources, recruiting and staffing, who are responsible for the immigration function within their organizations.